AGENDA SHELBURNE PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, July 14, 6:00pm
**Note special start time**
Meeting Room 1, Shelburne Municipal Center, 5420 Shelburne Road
1. CALL TO ORDER (6:00pm)
2. ORIENTATION AND TRAINING SESSION RELATING TO ‘ENVISION TOMORROW’ SPREADSHEET (6:01pm)
•Staff-led session to build awareness and understanding of development impact tool created for the Town by Crane Associates and Fregonese Associates.
3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (7:05pm)
4. DISCLOSURES RELATING TO ANY POTENTIAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST (7:06pm)
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES (7:10pm) — June 23, 2016.
6. COMMISSIONER QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS (7:15pm)
7. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC (7:20pm) Limited individual comment on subjects not included on agenda.
8. SHELBURNE BUSINESS SURVEY (7:30pm)
•Presentation by Michael Moser (UVM) on results of locally developed business survey, with introduction by Joe Colangelo.
•Question and answer period.
9. ZONING ISSUES (8:10pm)
•Continue discussion of setbacks from Rights-of-way.
10. FORM BASED ZONING PHASE 2 (8:30pm)
•Discuss draft RFP for phase 2 of Form Based Zoning project.
11. OTHER BUSINESS, CORRESPONDENCE, AND ADJOURNMENT
•Update on Planning Commission in Shelburne Days.