Agenda Shelburne Planning Commission
Thursday, July 28, 2016
Meeting Room 1
Shelburne Municipal Center
5420 Shelburne Road
1. Call to order (7:00 PM)
2. Approval of agenda (7:01, or upon completion of item 1)
3. Disclosures relating to any potential conflicts of interest (7:05 PM or upon completion of item 2)
4. Approval of minutes (7:10, or upon completion of item 3)
5. Commissioner questions and comments (7:15, or upon completion of item 4)
6. Open to the public (7:20, or upon completion of item 5)
Limited individual comment on subjects not included on agenda.
7. Zoning issues (7:30, or upon the completion of item 6)
• Initiate discussion of requirements relating to sidewalks and paths. (Kate Lalley)
• Distribute text relating to setbacks from private rights-of-way. (Mark Brooks)
8. Shelburne Day participation (8:15, or upon the completion of item 7)
• Finalize schedule for participation in Shelburne Day. (Based on Doodle poll results)
• Suggest Shelburne Day materials and display ideas.
9. Form Based Zoning Phase 2 (8:30, or upon the completion of item 8)
• Distribute and briefly discuss revised RFP for phase 2 of Form Based Zoning project.
10. Other business, correspondence, and adjournment (upon the completion of item 9).
Times listed above are estimates only.