Agenda Shelburne Planning Commission Oct. 27, 7pm
Meeting Room 1, Shelburne Municipal Center, 5420 Shelburne Road
1. CALL TO ORDER (7pm)
2. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (7:01pm)
3. DISCLOSURES RELATING TO ANY POTENTIAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST (7:02pm)
4. SOUTHERN GATEWAY PROJECT ALTERNATIVES PRESENTATION (7:05pm)
•Presentation by and interaction with representatives of DuBois & King Consulting Engineers.
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES (8:05pm)
•October 13, 2016.
6. COMMISSIONER QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS (8:10pm)
7. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC (8:15pm)
Limited individual comment on subjects not included on agenda.
8. HOUSING SUBCOMMITTEE REPORT (8:25pm)
•Update on activities by subcommittee Chair Ron Bouchard.
9. ENERGY PLAN UPDATE (8:40pm)
•Conclude discussion and finalize comments to CCRPC relating to energy facility constraints.
10. ROADMAP FOR RURAL DISTRICT (8:50pm)
•Continue discussion of vision for rural portions of Shelburne, with focus on language in Town Plan
11. MEETING SCHEDULE FOR NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER (9:00pm)
•Discuss and decide on any changes to end-of-year meeting schedule)
12. OTHER BUSINESS, CORRESPONDENCE, AND ADJOURNMENT (9:10pm)
Times listed above are estimates.