Draft Agenda Town of Shelburne Development Review Board
Wed. Nov 16, 7pm, Municipal Center Meeting Room 1
Agenda items subject to change prior to meeting date
Times are approximate
1. CALL TO ORDER (7pm)
2. PUBLIC COMMENT (7:05pm)
Topics not otherwise included in agenda.
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES (7:10pm)
Oct. 19, 2016
Nov. 2, 2016
4. DESIGN REVIEW APPLICATION(S) (7:15pm)
5. PRE-APPLICATION CONFERENCE Regarding a 6-lot resubidivison which under the current zoning regulations will be reviewed under the pud requirements. Application is by Krebs & Lansing on behalf of Jay Desautels. Property at 0 pond road is located in the rural district. (7:20pm, or upon completion of Item 4)
6. APPLICATION CU09-17R1 (7:25pm) Application by Susan Spillane for Conditional Use re-approval for the alteration of a nonconforming structure, specifically the expansion of the existing structure to provide a connection to a detached garage. Property at 335 Tamarack Shores is located in the Residential District, Lakeshore Overlay District and Floodplain and Watercourse Overlay District.
7. APPLICATION SUB16-02 (CONTINUED) (7:30pm)
Reconsideration of a Sketch Plan application by The Snyder Custom Homes, LLC. The revised plan includes 91 housing units (mix of single-family, carriage homes, and townhouse units) on 53.5 acres, with 24 acres of open space. Property at 0 Spear Street (west side) is located in the Residential District, the Stormwater Overlay District, and the Floodplain and Watercourse Overlay District.
8. OTHER BUSINESS, CORRESPONDENCE, AND ADJOURNMENT
DELIBERATIVE SESSION TO FOLLOW ADJOURNMENT, IF NEEDED
Individual hearing times listed above are estimates only.
Participation in the proceedings is a prerequisite to the right to take any subsequent appeal.
Reasonable accommodations shall be provided upon request to ensure that this meeting is accessible to all individuals regardless of ability.