Agenda Shelburne Planning Commission, Thursday, Nov. 17, 7pm, Municipal Center Meeting Room 1
Times listed are estimates only.
1. CALL TO ORDER (7pm)
2. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (7:01pm)
3. DISCLOSURES RELATING TO ANY POTENTIAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST (7:02pm)
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES (7:05pm) •Oct. 27, 2016.
5. COMMISSIONER QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS (7:10pm)
6. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC (7:15pm) Limited individual comment on subjects not included on agenda.
7. FORM BASED ZONING PHASE 2 (7:25pm)
•Presentation by and discussions with project consultants.
8. ZONING ISSUES (8:15pm)
•Conclude discussion relating to sidewalk and path requirements applied to new development.
•Adult oriented land uses.
9. ROADMAP FOR RURAL DISTRICT (8:40pm)
•Continue discussion of rural land use, with focus on PUDs, Conservation subdivisions, and districting
10. STORMWATER SUMMIT FOLLOW UP (9:00pm)
•Status report and discussion of possible Commission priorities.
11. MEETING SCHEDULE FOR DECEMBER (9:10pm)
•Discuss and decide on any changes to end-of-year meeting schedule)
12. OTHER BUSINESS, CORRESPONDENCE, AND ADJOURNMENT (9:20pm)