Agenda Shelburne Planning Commission
Thursday, Dec. 8, 7pm
Meeting Room 1
Shelburne Town Center
5420 Shelburne Road
1. CALL TO ORDER (7pm)
2. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (7:01pm)
3. DISCLOSURES RELATING TO ANY POTENTIAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST (7:02pm)
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES (7:05pm)
•November 17, 2016
5. COMMISSIONER QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS (7:10pm)
6. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC (7:15pm)
Limited individual comment on subjects not included on agenda.
7. “PARCELIZATION” AND FUTURE OF RURAL DISTRICT (7:25pm)
•Presentations by conservation planning biologist Jens Hilke and planning director Dean Pierce.
•Interactive exercise to connect planning concepts with land use regulations and practices
8. ZONING ISSUES (8:40pm)
•Discussion relating to sidewalk and path requirements applied to new development.
•Schedule for considering zoning changes at future public hearings.
•Introduction to possible PUD changes (Dick Elkins)
9. OTHER BUSINESS, CORRESPONDENCE, AND ADJOURNMENT (9pm)
Times listed above are estimates only.