Agenda Shelburne Planning Commission
Thursday, Feb. 9, 7pm
Meeting Room 1
Shelburne Municipal Center
1. CALL TO ORDER (7pm)
2. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (7:01pm)
3. DISCLOSURES RELATING TO ANY POTENTIAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST (7:02pm)
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES (7:05, or upon completion of item 3)
• Jan. 12, 2017.
5. COMMISSIONER QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS (7:10pm)
6. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC (7:15pm)
Limited individual comment on subjects not included on agenda.
7. FORM BASED ZONING PHASE 2 (7:25pm)
• Presentation by and discussions with project consultant(s).
8. HEARING ON PROPOSED ZONING AMENDMENTS (8:15pm)
• Draft amendments would modify zoning bylaw text relating to:
a) sidewalk and path construction requirements,
b) requirements governing trailers and storage of waste,
c) regulations governing sign lighting,
d) requirements for setbacks from private rights-of-way, and
e) excavation and fill requirements.
9. UPDATE ON GRANT APPLICATIONS OF INTEREST TO THE COMMISSION? (8:45pm)
• UPWP (Submitted to CCRPC).
• Watershed Resilience (Submitted to High Meadows Fund).
10. OTHER BUSINESS, CORRESPONDENCE, AND ADJOURNMENT (9pm)