Agenda Shelburne Planning Commission
Thursday, Feb. 16, 7pm
Municipal Center, Meeting Room 1
5240 Shelburne Road
CALL TO ORDER (7pm)
2. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (7:01pm)
3. DISCLOSURES RELATING TO ANY POTENTIAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST (7:02pm)
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES (7:05pm)
•Feb. 9, 2017.
5. COMMISSIONER QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS (7:10pm)
6. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC (7:15pm)
Limited individual comment on subjects not included on agenda.
7. ZONING ISSUES (7:25pm)
•Discussion of zoning topics on ‘priority list’.
8. FUTURE OF RURAL DISTRICT (8pm)
•Discussion of new Open Space Plan and possible implications on Future Land Plan and Natural Resource goals and policies.
9. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN ISSUES (8:45pm)
•Preview of statutory requirements and deadlines and discussion of sources and formatting.
10. OTHER BUSINESS, CORRESPONDENCE, AND ADJOURNMENT (9pm)
Times listed above are estimates only.
Reasonable accommodations shall be provided upon request to ensure that this meeting
is accessible to all individuals regardless of disability.