Agenda Shelburne Planning Commission
Thursday, April 13 at 7pm
Meeting Room 1
Shelburne Municipal Center
1. CALL TO ORDER (7pm)
2. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (7:01pm)
3. ANNUAL ORGANIZATIONAL MEETING (7:02pm)
•Election of Chair
•Election of Vice Chair
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES (7:10pm) •March 23, 2017.
5. DISCLOSURES RELATING TO ANY POTENTIAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST (7:15pm)
6. COMMISSIONER QUESTIONS/COMMENTS (7:20pm)
7. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC (7:25pm) Limited individual comment on subjects not included on agenda.
8. FORM BASED ZONING PHASE 2 (7:30pm)
•Presentation by and discussions with project consultant(s).
9. OTHER ZONING ISSUES (8:30pm)
•Discussion of L. Williams request regarding Daycare size restrictions.
•Discussion of relative items on DRB list.
•Distribution of proposal relating to Castle/Clark request and Integrated Agriculture.
10. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN UPDATE (8:45pm)
•Discussion of Guiding Principles and community profile
11. OTHER BUSINESS, CORRESPONDENCE, AND ADJOURNMENT (9pm)
Times listed above are estimates.