Agenda Shelburne Planning Commission
Thursday, May 11, 7pm
Meeting Room 1
Sheulburne Municipal Center
5420 Shelburne Road
1. CALL TO ORDER (7pm)
•(GROUP PHOTOGRAPH IMMEDIATELY PRIOR)
2. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (7:01pm)
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES (7:02pm)
•April 27, 2017.
4. DISCLOSURES RELATING TO ANY POTENTIAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST (7:05pm)
5. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC (7:10pm)
Limited individual comment on subjects not included on agenda.
6. COMMUNITY MEETING ON FORM BASED ZONING (7:15pm)
•Presentation by consultants.
•Discussion within working groups.
•Issue summary and full group discussion.
•Identification of next steps and timeline.
7. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN UPDATE (8:45pm)
•Discussion of ranking of “big ideas” and development of vision for Comprehensive Plan.
8. ZONING ISSUES (8:50pm)
•Update on hearing.
9. COMMISSIONER QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS (8:55pm)
10. OTHER BUSINESS, CORRESPONDENCE, AND ADJOURNMENT (9pm)
Times listed above are estimates only.
Reasonable accommodations shall be provided upon request to ensure that this meeting is accessible to all individuals regardless of disability.