• Nicholas R. Lynn, Emma M. Putre and Kaitlin M. Songer, all of Shelburne, were named to the dean’s list for academic achievement during the spring 2018 semester at St. Lawrence University. They completed at least four courses and earned an academic average of at least 3.6 based for the semester.
All three are members of the class of 2019. Lynn is majoring in mathematics; Putre is majoring in psychology; Songer is studying conservation biology.
• Suzanne Geoffroy, Audra Gonyea, and Eric Phelps, all of Shelburne, were named to the student honors list for spring 2018 at Community College of Vermont as part-time students who earned a 4.0 GPA.
• Corey Williams of Shelburne graduated from Clarkson University in May with a B.S. in global supply chain management with minors in economics, project management and human resources management.
• William Kay of Shelburne graduated in June from Carleton College in Northfield, Minn., with a B.A. in political science/international relations. His parents are James and Jane Kay of Shelburne.
• Hannah Pease of Shelburne was named to the University of New Hampshire’s dean’s list for the spring semester, earning highest honors for a grade point average of 3.85 or better. Pease is majoring in social work.
• Parker Dunn of Shelburne was named to the spring semester dean’s list at Stonehill College in Easton, Mass., with a grade point average of 3.5 or better.
• Griffin Simonds of Shelburne was named to the spring semester dean’s list at Marist College, in Poughkeepsie, N.Y. Simonds is a member of the class of 2020 and is majoring in business administration.
• Sam Belisle of Shelburne was named to the dean’s list at Rochester Institute of Technology for the spring semester. Belisle, who is studying in the game design and development program, earned a GPA of 3.4 or better.
• Abbey F. Norris of Shelburne was named to the dean’s list for spring semester at Clemson University in Clemson, S.C. A marketing major, Norris earned a GPA between 3.5 and 3.99.