All’s well that ends well

Photo by Madeline Hughes

Fire departments from Shelburne, Charlotte, Hinesburg and South Burlington responded to a call for smoke from a blown transformer at Shelburne Museum’s Webb Gallery on Friday. A museum maintenance worker caught the smoke coming from the boiler room, and the departments responded quickly. There was no damage to the gallery, according to a museum spokeswoman.

Leave a Reply

Shelburne News requires that you use your full name, along with a valid email address. Your email address will not be published, shared, or used for promotional purposes. Please see our guidelines for posting for full details.